The title of this question, for example "Who do you want to be the president of the Association?".
- Only plain text is allowed. Does not allow any HTML or other kind of formatting.
- It is a required field, must not be empty and can contain a maximum of 300 characters.
- UTF-8 characters are allowed, but be aware that some characters might not be supported by the font types where the title appears.
- No new lines are not supported.
Where it appears
- The public pages of the election.
For example in this election an election with the first question titled "Should we use Electronic Elections?". Appears underlined in the following image:
- Inside the voting booth when the user answers the question.
For example in this voting booth the first question is titled "Should we use Electronic Elections?". Appears underlined in the following image:
- The election results (available in different formats, like the public website, the PDF, CSV and other formats of the election results files available through the election dashboard.
Notes and recomendations
- Because of its prominence, the question title should be short, descriptive and to the point.
- Don't confuse the question title with election title: a single election can contain multiple questions.