Question Minimum number of selected options
The minimum number of options that a voter can select in a specific question in the voting booth.
- It is always a positive integer (zero or more).
- It cannot be greater than the maximum number of options that a voter can select.
Where it appears
- It appears when the question is shown in the voting booth.
For example in this election the minimum number of options that can be selected in the first question is 0. Appears underlined in the following image:
- It appears in the public page of the election.
For example in this election the minimum number of options that a voter can select for the first and only question is one. Appears underlined in the following image:
- The election results (available in different formats, like the public website, the PDF, CSV and other formats of the election results files available through the election dashboard.
Notes and recomendations
- If you want to allow voters to vote in blank, you can set the minimum number of selected options to zero.
- If the minimum number of selected options is set to zero and a voter doesn't select any option in the question, a warning will be shown to confirm the voter wants to vote in blank.