Question Maximum number of selected options
The maximum number of options that a voter can select in a specific question in the voting booth.
- It is always a positive non-zero integer.
- It cannot be greater than the maximum number of options available.
Where it appears
- It appears when the question is shown in the voting booth.
For example in this election the maximum number of options that can be selected in the first question is 1. Appears underlined in the following image:
- It appears in the public page of the election.
For example in this election the maximum number of options that a voter can select for the first and only question is one. Appears underlined in the following image:
- The election results (available in different formats, like the public website, the PDF, CSV and other formats of the election results files available through the election dashboard.
Notes and recomendations
- In the voting Borda Traditional, the points that are given to each option depend on this setting: the first selected option obtains a number of points equal to the maximum number of selected options, the second selected option obtains number of points equal to the maximum number of selected options minus 1, etc.