Agora Voting is now nVotes
SECURE ONLINE VOTING MADE EASY
Secure, robust and affordable internet election management solution used by 2 million+ voters in 100+ organizations to cast their vote online
Trustworthy & Reliable
- End-to-end verifiable encryption
- Auditable and open source
- Hardened operational security
- Leverages 30 years of academic research on secure voting systems
Privacy of the vote
- Web-browser encrypted ballot
- Each independent authority own an election private key share
- Not even election admins can know the content of the vote
Simple yet powerful
- Simple voting web interface tested by 2M+ voters
- Top-notch election support
- Powerful yet easy-to-use admin panel
- SaaS, dedicated server and on-premise plans
- Professional electoral consultancy
- Advanced software customization
Some of our customers
* nVotes is a private company and has no political affiliation of any sort.
nVotes was used in the Board of Directors election
National Public Administrations Systems & Technology Professionals Association. Those responsible of technology in the public sector have chosen our solution to manage their elections.
Barcelona Provincial Council is a local government institution that promotes the progress and welfare of the citizens in its territory and provides services to 311 municipalities
Internal election with a 680% participation increase
Eurochild Foundation is a network of organisations and individuals working in and across Europe to promote the rights and well-being of children and young people.
Lugo is a city in northwestern Spain with a population of around 100.000 that used our voting system to run a participatory budgeting process in 2015.
In February 2017 nVotes was used to run an election with more than 2,7M eligible voters.
Madrid Police Union used nVotes software to carry out a consultation to all its members in 2015.
Oak House School is a private non-profit making Foundation that runs a school in Spain. They ran an election to select the memberse of the Board of Trustees in 2016.
Som Energia is a renewable energies cooperative that has used nVotes to run several elections with up to 35.000+ eligible voters.
Political party in Norway founded in 1975 using nVotes for internal elections
With over 260,000 students, the National University of Distance Education (UNED) is the largest university in Spain and the second largest in Europe.