Trustworthy & Reliable
- End-to-end verifiable encryption
- Auditable and open source
- Hardened operational security
- Leverages 30 years of academic research on secure voting systems
Privacy of the vote
- Web-browser encrypted ballot
- Each independent authority own an election private key share
- Not even election admins can know the content of the vote
- Professional electoral consultancy
- Managed and on-premise plans
- Advanced software customization
Simple yet powerful
- Simple voting web interface tested by +1M voters
- Top-notch election support
- Powerful yet easy-to-use admin panel
Some of our customers
Ahora Madrid used our software on their primaries election to the 2015 Madrid Mayoral election, who is currently the mayor of Madrid.
National Public Administrations Systems & Technology Professionals Association. Those responsible of technology in the public sector have chosen our solution to manage their elections.
Barcelona en Comú used our software on their primaries election to the 2015 Barcelona Mayoral election, who is currently the mayor of Barcelona.
Internal election with a 680% participation increase
Eurochild Fundation is a network of organisations and individuals working in and across Europe to promote the rights and well-being of children and young people.
Lugo is a city in northwestern Spain with a population of around 100.000 that used our voting system to run a participatory budgeting process in 2015.
Madrid Police Union used nVotes software to carry out a consultation to all its members in 2015.
Podemos is the third most voted political party in Spain. They have used our solution to manage 20+ elections of different types.
Political party in Norway founded in 1975 using nVotes for internal elections
With over 260,000 students, the National University of Distance Education (UNED) is the largest university in Spain and the second largest in Europe.